Learn the secrets of Trident's Celebrity Wok ChefIt's so easy to create delicious authentic Asian meals at home. Our Celebrity Wok Chef has chosen some of his favourite Asian classics. Now you don't need to go out to enjoy Asian food and you don't need to be a professional chef to create delicious Asian dishes at home.
Who is Trident's Celebrity Wok Chef?He is a true genius, a master of his craft with creative cooking abilities. He hopes to inspire home cooks everywhere to cook deliciously authentic Asian dishes at home
by showing how easy they are
to create. Try one of his
delicious recipes today.
#1 THAI YELLOW VEGETABLE CURRY
Ingredients required for this recipe:
¾ pack Trident Yellow Curry Paste
2 tablespoons oil
1 zucchini, thickly sliced
1 red capsicum, cut in 2cm squares
1 medium onion, chopped
400ml can Trident Coconut Milk
410g can Trident Chinese Mixed Vegetables, drained
200g sliced bok choy or 100g baby spinach
1 large tomato, diced
Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce
- Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry the Trident Yellow Curry Paste, zucchini, capsicum and onion for 1 minute.
- Add a can of Trident Coconut Milk and ½ cup of water. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add a can of Trident Chinese Mixed Vegetables, bok choy or spinach and tomato. Cook covered for 4 minutes.
- Season with Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and a splash of lime juice.
- Serve with steamed white rice.